Daily tours -
Pick-up 07:30 - 08:30
Pick-up 13:15 - 14:15
- City Orientation
- Wine tasting on a Stellenbosch Estate
- Cellar tour and cheese tasting
- Oportunity to purchase wine
Inclusions and Exclusions
Wine tasting at Stellenbosch Wine Estate
Opportunity to purchase wine
Lunch & optional activities
Cape Winelands Half Day Tour
Zevenwacht Wine Estate
Let yourself be guided through the superb wine cellars of this old estate, feeling the passion of the winemakers and understanding the process of transforming a vineyard field into wine. Treat yourself to a tasting of the best wines and cheeses of the estate.
The vineyards of Stellenbosch, only 20 minutes from Cape Town, offer a beautiful landscape, different from the landscape of the Cape Peninsula. Many grapes are grown in the area, producing wines such as Chenin Blanc, Shiraz, Pinotage and local champagne. The town of Stellenbosch is a human-sized, very dynamic town with a very famous university. There are many activities such as visits to wine cellars and wine tastings. You will have the opportunity to buy wines directly from the producer to take home and enjoy the wonderful vintages of the region after your visit.
Marianne Wine Estate
Marianne Wine Estate is located at the foot of the Simonsberg outside the town of Stellenbosch. Welcome to a unique wine experience in a superb environment. Taste the wine and discover their French know-how.
NB: This is a typical itinerary, it is likely to be modified according to the preferences of our customers but also according to the time repartition and the wine estates (exceptional closure, etc...).
Pick up and drop off from your hotel or Guest House around Cape Town.
- Entrance fees
- One wine tasting
- One cheese tasting
- Extra drinks
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITION OF SALES
- In case of non-presentation on the tours, full cancellation fees will apply.
- You can cancel until 24 hours before your tours.
- General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
- Tour departure and arrival are approximate
- German, French, Spanish as well as other foreign language guides are available on request
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- All tours are subject to minimum number of passengers
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times