African Eagle Daytours (Pty) Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information of our data subjects. The information you share with us as a data subject allows us to provide you with the best experience with our products and services, or as a stakeholder of African Eagle Daytours (Pty) Ltd.
It is important that you take all necessary and appropriate steps to protect your data yourself (for example, by ensuring that all passwords and access codes are kept secure).
African Eagle Daytours (Pty) Ltd has dedicated policies and procedures in place to protect all personal information collected and processed by us. Please read below for more information on how we collect, process, use and disclose personal information.
Registered address: 4 Malta Road Salt River 7700 Cape Town South Africa
Information officer contact details: Stephan Kacedan
Personal data may either be collected directly from you, as data subject, or it may be collected from other sources such as:
- Through credit checks
- Third Parties
- Where information is not collected directly from you as a data subject, we will take reasonable steps to inform you of the fact that the information was collected and will be processed.
- You must not send us personal information about someone else without first getting his or her consent for it to be used and disclosed in the ways set out in this terms and conditions. This is because we will assume he or she has consented although we may still ask for confirmation from them. Where you do give us information about someone else, or someone else discloses a connection with you, that information may be taken into account with your other personal information.
- In order for us to provide you with the best service, we need to collect and process personal information from you as a customer. This information will consist of the following:
Purpose for processing
Legal basis for processing
Full name and Identifying details (including Identity or passport numbers) and Contact details
Processing billing and Travel records
African Eagle Daytours (Pty) Ltd will keep your personal information confidential at all times, however, you agree and consent that African Eagle Daytours (Pty) Ltd may:
- Communicate with you electronically in relation with the service or product being provided (email, fax, telephone or through any other relevant or secured electronic platform)
- Obtain any relevant personal information, from any person or institution, necessary to comply with the agreement between you and African Eagle Daytours (Pty) Ltd
- Obtain credit information from any person or institution where necessary
- Verify the information provided herein and to contact other third party for purposes of the same
- Disclose personal information to regulatory or government agencies in accordance with the relevant legislation or directive
- Use personal information to market new or other products of the company which may be suitable or relevant to you
Where the legal basis for us processing your personal information is consent as above, it will be included in the contract or agreement concluded with you. This consent may be withdrawn at any time, however this withdrawal of consent will not make processing we undertook before your withdrawal unlawful. You will not suffer any detriment for withdrawing your consent.
Where the legal basis for processing is for the proper performance of the contract, and you fail to provide us with the information or request us to stop processing this information, it may create limitations on our performance of the contract or agreement.
In processing your personal information, we may share it with third party processors under an operator’s agreement. These include but are not limited to:
- Payment processors
- Email management and distribution tools
- Data storage providers
- Server hosts
- Add more
As an operator, these service providers will not be able to process or use your data for any reason other than to provide the service as required by us. They also need to implement proper safeguards to ensure the personal information is secured at all times.
African Eagle Daytours (Pty) Ltd is required to comply with various different legislative retention periods, which leads to different retention requirements. As such we have opted for the longest retention period required from us for legal purposes and apply this to all our data. Your personal information will be kept for a period of 5 years in order for us to comply with all legal requirements.
You have the following rights under the Protection of Personal Information Act:
- Request access to your personal information
- Request a correction or deletion of personal information
- Object to the processing of personal information
- Lodge a complaint to the Information Regulator
If you want to exercise any of the rights described above, or are dissatisfied with the way we have used your personal information, please contact the information officer.
General info and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change.
- Tour departure and arrival times are approximate
- German, French, Spanish as well as other foreign language guides are available on request
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- All tours are subject to a minimum number of passengers
- We also offer self-drive packages, tailor made tours, incentive group tours and conference packages
- Hotels check in takes from 14h00 and check out before 11h00 in the morning
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times
- Full payment is to be made directly on the website, unless otherwise arranged
- Cancellation fees will be charged on extended tours
- Rates are valid until 30 September 2022