Best of the Cape Full Day
- Not available from the 24th of December until the 3rd of January!
The definitive Cape Town tour, the Best of Cape Town encompasses all of the city’s top attractions and destinations.
Depart: 08:00 - 09:00
Inclusions and Exclusions:
Registrated tour guide
Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
Fees to optional visits
Not available from the 24th of December until the 3rd of January!
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Boulders Penguin Colony (optional)
- Stellenbosch orientation
- Wine tasting
1. Clifton, Camps Bay & Chapman's Peak
Situated along the Atlantic Seaboard, the beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay offer pristine white beaches and beautiful clear waters that make these beaches highly popular with locals and visitors alike.
2. Cape Point
Situated on the very tip of the peninsula, with the Indian Ocean on one side and the Atlantic Ocean on the other, the Cape Point National Park spans across landscapes such as rugged cliffs, lush fynbos and vast open spaces – no Cape Town tour is complete without a visit to Cape Point.
3. Simon's Town & Penguin Colony
Simon's Town has a charming coastal town atmosphere and a vibrant history. Here you can find a thriving harbour, a toy museum, navy museum and plenty of other sights – nearby is also Boulders Beach, which is one of the only places in the world that you can swim alongside penguins (optional)
4. Stellenbosch Town Visit
The Cape Winelands lie just 20 minutes outside of Cape Town, and this is where you will find some of the country’s top wine estates. A number of wine varietals are produced here, including Chenin Blanc, Shiraz, Pinotage and the signature sparkling wine, methode cap classique. The town of Stellenbosch offers plenty more besides wine tasting, including cellar tours, cheese tasting and the chance to purchase wine at cellar prices.
5. Zevenwacht Wine Estate cellar tour
Let yourself be guided around the stunning wine cellars of this old established estate, feeling the passion of the winemakers and understanding the process that goes behind turning a grapevine field into a sumptuous wine. Treat yourself to a tasting of the estate's finest wines and cheeses.
Pick up and drop off at your hotel or guesthouse around Cape Town.
- Entrance fees
- Fees to optional visits
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITION OF SALES
- In case of non-presentation on the tours, full cancellation fees will apply.
- You can cancel until 24 hours before your tours.
- General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
- Tour departure and arrival are approximate
- German, French, Spanish as well as other foreign language guides are available on request
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- All tours are subject to minimum number of passengers
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times