E-bike Half day Activity
Discover the Mother City with Electric Bikes with a registered Tour Guide.
Morning: 08:00~9:00 - 12:00
Afternoon: 13:00~14:00 - 17:00
Inclusions and Exclusions:
Helmet Qualified guided
Not available for the date 25 December!
Depart: Waterfront Cape Grace
This Scenic Tour along the Atlantic seaboard and city with it’s rich Cape Town history is definitly highlight and easy tour to do. Crossing the Yacht Marina and through the waterfront we’ll visit the oldest light house in South Africa. After riding on Seapoint’s walk way, our guide will lead you to Greenpoint gardens where there’s a superb vue on the Cape Town Stadium.
We visit the Nelson Mandela jetty 1 Museum, where all prisonners were kept before being transferred to Robin Island.
With our E-bikes, this tour is efforless with posiblities to stop for photos frequently.
- Pick-up from your hotel (08:00h~09:00h /13:00h~14:00h)
- Cycle in town, in the waterfront and on the Sea Point Promenade
- Mandela jetty 1 Museum
- Drop off at your hotel (around 12:00h / 17:00h)
Things to Know
- · No fitness level required
- · comfortable riding height 1.5m
- · 2.5-hour bike ride total
- · Wear Comfortable Clothes and shoes
- · Wear a cap and sunglasses
- · Backpack could be helpful
Price policy: In case of non-presentation on the tours, full cancellation fees will apply. You may cancel up to 24 hours before your tour.