Cape Town Helicopter Trip
Experience Cape Town like never before during a 12 minutes flight above Table bay and the Atlantic Seaboard.
Marvel at the Cape Town City Bowl, the Peninsula’s white beaches, and the Twelve Apostles mountain range. Then you’ll get to do it all again, heading back to the V&A Waterfront.
We will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to the V&A Waterfront helipad. After take off, you’ll have views of the Atlantic ocean stretching out to the horizon, and possible sightings of whales and dolphins below.
You’ll pass over Green Point Stadium before seeing a bird’s-eye view of Robben Island on your right, and Table Mountain on your left.
- Transfer from Hotel to V&A Waterfront
- Flight briefing by ground crew
- Atlantic Seaboard Helicopter Flight
- Return transfer from V&A Hotel to Hotel
- Admire the city center, the mountains and the whole peninsula from above
- Your pilot will have plenty of facts to tell and spots to show you
Pick up and drop off at your hotel or guesthouse around Cape Town.
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITION OF SALES
- In case of non-presentation on the tours, full cancellation fees will apply.
- General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
- Tour departure and arrival are approximate
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- All tours are subject to minimum number of passengers
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times
- This tour is weather dependant