Full Day Cape Town Safari
Daily Tours -
Depart: 06:15 - 07:00
- Travel via the wine region & Klein Karoo
- Fruit growing region of Ceres
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Two-hour game drive in open air 4x4
- Walk with giraffes (time permitting & at game rangers' discretion)
- Visit lion preservation project
- Lunch under the shade of trees or in the boma-style restaurant
- Relax by the pool in summer or by the fireplace in winter
- Return to Cape Town via the Huguenot tunnel
- Wi-Fi on board
This one-day safari tour allows Cape Town visitors to get up-close and personal with Africa's most famous animals all just a short drive from Cape Town. This tours is perfect for people wanting to make the most of their time and enjoy a safari without sacrificing too much travel time in the country. Also, as the reserve is situated in the Western Cape, you will never need to worry about the risk of malaria, and a one day safari is easily and conveniently slotted into your schedule as a fun day outing to enjoy some of the Cape’s most stunning flora and fauna.
The Ceres Fruit Valley
The early morning pick-up from your hotel will allow you to see all the beauty of the Cape Town landscape in the beautiful colours of the morning's light. The world-famous Ceres Fruit Valley will have you gazing into the beauty of stunning sceneries, plantations bathing in the beautiful valley encircled by a majestic mountain range.
The Klein Karoo
The Klein Karoo area is one of the most beautiful areas in the Western Cape, bounded on the north by the Swartberg, and on the south by the Langeberg and Outeniqua mountains. This area was first explored by European settlers in the late 17th century, who came across only Khoisan people living in this dry area. Today, the area is one of the most popular travel destinations in the Cape, with a number of fascinating small towns including Ladismith, Calitzdorp, De Rust, and well-known mission stations such as Zoar, Amalienstein, Barrydale, Dysselsdorp and Ceres. No tour through the Klein Karoo would be complete without a visit to Inverdoorn however!
Over 1,200 wild animals can be seen, with a number of species including lion, cheetah, Black rhino, eland, leopard, jackal, Cape clawless otter and many more. Bird life is equally prolific, with a number of local and migratory species to be found across the reserve. Bird species you may encounter on this Cape Town safari include African fish eagle, blackbreasted snake eagle, giant kingfisher, Cape vulture, Cape eagle owl, flamingo, ostrich, secretary bird, sacred ibis, spotted eagle owl, black stork, barn owl and jackal buzzard to name just a few. A game drive across the reserve is the perfect way to take on the plentiful game and bird life that can be found at the Private Game Reserve.
Pick up and drop off at your hotel or guesthouse around Cape Town.
- welcome drinks
- game drive
- extra drinks
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITION OF SALES
- In case of non-presentation on the tours, full cancellation fees will apply.
- You can cancel until 24 hours before your tours.
- Not Available on 25th December
- Also check-out our extended Kruger National Park Safari Package!
- General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
- Tour departure and arrival are approximate
- German, French, Spanish as well as other foreign language guides are available on request
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- All tours are subject to minimum number of passengers
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times