Full Day Cape Town Safari
Daily Tours -
Get up close and personal with Africa's famous Big Five and other wild animals on our Full Day Safari Tour, a two and a half hour drive from Cape Town. As the Game Reserve is situated in the Western Cape, you will not need to worry about the risk of malaria. Enjoy some of the Cape's most unique flora and fauna, beautiful landscapes and wildlife all in one day! The elephants and lions have all been rescued by the team at the reserve, after encountering a virtual wipe out due to settlement and agricultural development. You will also find the cheetah rescue and rehabilitation centre which was founded in 2001, home to numerous cheetahs.
Inclusions and Exclusions:
Pick up and drop off at hotel
Aquila Game Reserve
Enjoy a two-hour safari tour across the 10 000 ha game reserve in an open air 4x4 discovering the Big Five. As you enter, you may come across a herd of antelope before heading down towards the lions’ reserve. You will be amazed by the majestic sight of the male Cape Barbary lion which is a rare find! From thereon you will encounter an endless variety of antelope species, from the beautifully marked oryx, elands, wildebeests, threatened rhinos, springboks and herds of zebras.
The Ceres Fruit Valley
The early morning pick-up from your hotel will give you the chance to see all the beauty of Cape Town's landscapes in the beautiful colours of the morning light. We then head to the world-famous Ceres Valley, named after the Roman goddess of agriculture and fertility, which will have you gazing into the beauty of stunning sceneries and plantations bathing in the beautiful valley encircled by a majestic mountain range. Ceres offers many nature walks, cherry-picking during season and a variety of diverse birdlife found in the unique Fynbos vegetation. In winter, you may encounter a magnificent sight of snow falling on the higher mountain regions, making Ceres Valley a highly popular attraction.
The Klein Karoo
The Inverdoorn Game Reserve is located in the Klein Karoo, one of the most magnificent areas in the Western Cape, bounded on the North by the Swartberg (Black Mountain), and on the South by the Langeberg and Outeniqua mountain chains. The semi desert natural region was first explored by European settlers in the late 17th century, who came across only Khoisan people living in this dry area. (drive by)
- This a full day safari tour and you will be picked up and drop off from your hotel.
Pick up and drop off at your hotel or guesthouse around Cape Town.
- Welcome drinks
- Game drive
- Extra drinks
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITION OF SALES
- In case of non-presentation on the tours, full cancellation fees will apply.
- You can cancel until 24 hours before your tours.
- Not Available on 25th December
- Also check-out our extended Kruger National Park Safari Package!
- General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
- Tour departure and arrival are approximate
- German, French, Spanish as well as other foreign language guides are available on request
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- All tours are subject to minimum number of passengers
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times