Cape Peninsula Half Day Tour
All form fields are required.
Cape Peninsula Half Day
Morning - Depart: 08:00 – 09:00
Afternoon - Depart: 13:00 – 14:00
- Clifton & Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles mountains
- Hout Bay
- Chapman’s Peak Drive
- Ostrich-viewing drive by
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Cape Point
- False Bay
- Penguin Colony (optional)
- Simon's Town
- Orange Wi-Fi on board
Cape Peninsula Half Day
1. Clifton, Camps Bay & Chapman's Peak
Situated along the Atlantic Seaboard, the beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay have been awarded Blue Flag status, offering pristine white beaches and beautiful, clear waters that make these beaches highly popular with locals and visitors alike.
2. Cape Point
Cape Point and the spectacular nature reserve that lies in this area is one of the most famous landmarks in Cape Town, and for good reason. Situated on the very tip of the peninsula, with the Indian Ocean on one side and the Atlantic Ocean on the other, the area spans across landscapes such as rugged cliffs, lush fynbos and vast open spaces – no Cape Town tour is complete without a visit to Cape Point.
3. Simon's Town & Penguin Colony
Simon's Town is the seat of the SA Navy, and has a charming coastal town atmosphere and a vibrant history. Here you can find a thriving harbour, a toy museum, navy museum and plenty of other sights – nearby is also Boulders Beach, which is one of the only places in the world that you can swim alongside penguins.
4. Kalk Bay
The quaint suburb of Kalk Bay runs along the Main Road, with the False Bay coastline running on one side, and the mountain on the other. Along the Main Road lies a host of veritable treasure troves, from antique shops to costume shops, bakeries, restaurants and plenty more. The area is also excellent for whale watching during whale season (June to November).
Muizenberg is world-reknowned surf spot, where people from all parts of society join in communion to enjoy the wonders of the ocean. Shark spotters keep a lookout for potential danger roaming in the bay
Please note that since it is a half day tour, time constraints might result in a rushed experience.
These packages are Not available on 8th March 2015 due to the Cape Town Cycle Tour.
Pick up and drop off from your hotel or Guest House around Cape Town.
- entrance fee to the Cape Point Nature Reserve
- fees to optional visits
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITION OF SALES
- Not available on the 19th april due to the Two Oceans marathon
- General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
- Tour departure and arrival are approximate
- German, French, Spanish as well as other foreign language guides are available on request
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- All tours are subject to minimum number of passengers
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times