Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are your tours of Cape Town conducted by a SATOUR registered tourist guide?
A: All tours are conducted by a SATOUR registered tourist guide in comfortable air-conditioned vehicles or luxury coaches.
Q: Are foreign language guides available for multilingual tours?
A: German, French & Spanish as well as other foreign language guides are available for multilingual tours.
Q: Are there special prices for children?
A: Special prices for children are available on request.
Q: Are your vehicles insured substantially for passenger liability?
A: All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability.
Q: Are there any specific booking times?
A: Bookings can be made 7 days a week . We also offer: Self drive packages, Tailor-made tours, Incentive group tours & Conference Packages
Q: What are the check in / check out times for hotels?
A: In South Africa, check-in in the hotels takes place from 14h00 and check out before 11h00 in the morning.
Q: What are your Terms and Conditions?
A: The following terms & conditions apply:
- All tours are subject to a minimum number of passengers. All tour, flight and accommodation bookings and prices are subject to availability and to change.
- All tour departures and arrival times are approximate.
- Luggage & personal possessions are carried at your own risk.
- African Eagle accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to luggage or personal possessions of passengers.
- Please ensure that valuables & travel documents are kept safe at all times.
- All tour prices are V.A.T. (Value Added Tax) inclusive - V.A.T. is non-refundable on all tours.
- American Express, Master, Visa & Diners Club credit cards welcome.
- Cash payments are to be made in South African Rands unless alternative arrangements have been made.
- Full payment is to be made directly to the guide on commencement of the tour,unless otherwise arranged.
- For extended tours: A deposit of 20% of the total amount of the tour is required upon booking. Unless otherwise stated upon confirmation, cancellation fees on extended tours will be calculated in the following manner:
60 to 31 days - 25%
30 to 15 days - 50%
14 to 2 days - 75%
2 days - 100%