- All tours are subject to a minimum number of passengers. All tour, flight and accommodation bookings and prices are subject to availability and to change.
- All tour departures and arrival times are approximate.
- Luggage & personal possessions are carried at your own risk.
- African Eagle accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to luggage or personal possessions of passengers.
- Please ensure that valuables & travel documents are kept safe at all times.
- All tour prices are V.A.T. (Value Added Tax) inclusive – V.A.T. is non-refundable on all tours.
- American Express, Master, Visa & Diners Club credit cards welcome.
- Cash payments are to be made in South African Rands unless alternative arrangements have been made.
- Full payment is to be made directly to the guide on commencement of the tour,unless otherwise arranged.
- For extended tours: A deposit of 20% of the total amount of the tour is required upon booking. Unless otherwise stated upon confirmation, cancellation fees on extended tours will be calculated in the following manner:
60 to 31 days – 25%
30 to 15 days – 50%
14 to 2 days – 75%
2 days – 100%
In South Africa, check-in in the hotels takes place from 14h00 and check out before 11h00 in the morning.
Bookings can be made 7 days a week . We also offer: Self drive packages, Tailor-made tours, Incentive group tours and Conference Packages
All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability.
Special prices for children are available on request.
German, French and Spanish as well as other foreign language guides are available for multilingual tours.
All tours are conducted by a SATOUR registered tourist guide in comfortable air-conditioned vehicles or luxury coaches.