Self-Drive E-bike City Tour
Discover the Mother City from a different view on Electric Bikes. This Scenic Tour along the Atlantic seaboard and city with it’s rich Cape Town history is definitly highlight and easy tour to do.
Morning departures: 9:00 - 11:00
Afternoon departures: 13:00 - 15:00
Inclusions and exclusions:
Depart: Waterfront Cape Grace
Crossing the Yacht Marina and through the waterfront we’ll visit the oldest light house in South Africa. After riding on Seapoint’s walk way, our guide will lead you to Greenpoint gardens where there’s a superb vue on the Cape Town Stadium.
We visit the Nelson Mandela jetty 1 Museum, where all prisonners were kept before being transferred to Robin Island.
With our E-bikes, this tour is efforless with posiblities to stop for photos frequently.
- Meander effortlessly on your e-bike alongside the ocean on the promenade
- Endless photo oportunities
- Cycle in town, in the waterfront and on the Sea Point Promenade
- Mandela jetty 1 Museum
Things to Know
- No fitness level required
- comfortable riding height 1.5m
- 2 hour bike ride total
- Where Comfortable Clothes and shoes
- Where a cap and sunglasses
- Backpack could be helpful
Price policy: In case of non-presentation on the tours, full cancellation fees will apply. You may cancel up to 24 hours before your tour.